Under minimal supervision plans, deploys, operates, monitors and maintains corporate enterprise technical systems and infrastructure. Delivers expert level support to resolve complex technical support requests in accordance with IS service level agreements (SLAs). Presents a professional attitude, a desire for continuous improvement and the drive to be a technology partner to the business.
- Designs and implements systems, servers, and architecture by providing highly available enterprise infrastructure in support of corporate business systems, acting both individually and as a part of a team.
- Develops and maintains procedures, programs and documentation for backup and restoration of enterprise systems necessary to provide business continuity and disaster revovery.
- Administers, applies and maintains appropriate revisions, patches and updates to production environment ERP, business applications, enterprise systems and network infrastructure.
- Develops and implements plans, custom scripts, changes and testing procedures to ensure operational reliability with a structured approach.
- Administers, maintains and supports the physical and virtual server infrastructure; LAN/WAN Infrastructure; PC hardware and desktop applications
- Provides expert level technical support service, both remote and onsite, during the normal and extended working hours while adhering to SLA guidelines; Managing and documenting work in the IS Support Request system.
- Ensures record systems (i.e. system operational logs, security logs, system downtime logs, change control, equipment inventory) are properly maintained.
- Develops, writes, and publishes processes and procedures in their assigned area to ensure consistent practices relevant to today’s business throughout the department and organization; ensures materials and documents are up-to-date, easy to access.
- Trains IS staff in the use of new software and hardware developed and/or acquired.
- Conducts research and attends webinars, seminars, and courses in their area of expertise and uses gained knowledge to continually improve their knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Assists with management of the physical data center and host systems including hardware, software and equipment such as power and environmental controls.
- Stays current with technological developments in systems administration; recommends system controls and best-practice protocols.
- Establishes, maintains and manages users Active Directory authorizations, and profiles; Develops and manages system policies in Application and Active Directory environments by maintaining the health and security of the infrastructure.
- Conducts periodic audits on an aspect of the Technology Operations area of concentration and is responsible for holding themselves and peers accountable for compliance to established standards and timelines
*Other duties may be assigned
Education and Experience
- High school diploma.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, OR a degree in a STEM discipline (science, technology, engineering, and mathematics) or equivalent training/experience.
- Minimum 8 years’ experience related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience with Intel-based servers (Windows Server) and personal computers (Windows OS), and network peripherals. A strong background in virtualized environments.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Strong customer service ethic.
- Ability to prioritize and quickly resolve issues.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; communicate technical/complex information.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to adapt quickly to new technologies, changing business requirements.
- Intellectual curiosity with clear and logical way of approaching tasks.
- Ability to multitask and synthesize information from multiple sources.
- Able and willing to collaborate in a team as well as cross-functionally.
- Respond to emergency situations effectively and exhibits poise and focus.
- Organize and document complex system design activities and to configure systems to be consistent with institutional policies/procedures.
- Knowledge of: Scripting languages and operating systems; current equipment and technologies in use; Windows system administration, enterprise backup and recovery procedures, and system performance monitoring tools
- Ability to quickly troubleshoot problems that may arise in technical tools and applications.
- Experience using help desk ticketing software, incident troubleshooting and escalation processes.
- Understand emerging technology and end-user needs.
- Strong working knowledge of a Virtualized Server infrastructure.
- Windows Hyper-V experience preferred
- Strong knowledge of the Microsoft Office Server System environment (Lync, Exchange, SharePoint, Office 365).
- Working knowledge of Network Infrastructure including IPV4, IPV6, DHCP, DNS and VLAN Provisioning.
- SAP Infrastructure & Linux experience a plus
Certificates and Licenses
- Valid California Class C Driver’s Licensce
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer certification a plus
Work is primarily performed in an office environment, frequent use of a computer, desk and chair. Office temperature sits between 67-72 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Acts in a manner reflective of the Company culture of High Moral Standards, Innovation and Continuous Evolution, Trust in Team, Continuous Improvement, and Sustainable Relationships
- Communicates, interacts, and works effectively with others; receptive to feedback and coaching; voices concerns in a constructive manner
- Demonstrates commitment to safety first; communicates safety concerns; promotes a safe work environment based on established safety standards and training
- Follows all Company policies and procedures
Management retains the discretion to add to or change the duties of the position at any time. #ZR
Delicato Family Vineyards offers its employees a generous and comprehensive benefits package. The core health insurance components include medical, dental and vision, where Delicato covers nearly the entire cost for employees and a large percentage for dependents. Additional health benefits include life, disability and flexible spending accounts. Other benefits include 401(k) with generous company match, discretionary profit sharing, paid time off (PTO), paid holidays, wine & merchandise discounts, tuition reimbursement, gym discounts & many more.
Delicato Family Vineyards is an Equal Opportunity Employer.