Hans Fahden Vineyards, est. 1912, has been family owned and operated for over 100 years. Uniquely situated at the Napa/Sonoma County line in the middle of the Mayacama Mountains, we are a small wine producer at just 1,500 cases annually. As one of just two wineries in Napa County permitted to do weddings and events, we stay busy all year!
As the company grows, we are excited to be seeking a talented and professional Wine Educator to join our team. The right candidate will:
- Be an experienced, reliable sales person with a track record of success
- Have strong communications and customer service skills
- Have the ability to build productive, lasting relationships with customers and other wine industry professionals
- Be willing to learn and grow with us, wear many hats, and above all, be an enthusiastic and valuable team player
Your job responsibilities and requirements will include:
- Conducting fun, educational, and memorable wine tasting experiences for both small and large groups
- Demonstrate initiative and productivity
- Must be willing to drive an ATV for our ATV tour experience
- Help maintain the cleanliness of the tasting room and the property
- Stock wine and merchandise as needed
- Assist with all aspects of winery events and weddings including set-up and break-down
- Assist with inventory
- Input wine orders with accuracy
- Experience with POS systems, especially VIN65/WineDirect is a plus
- Handle phone calls and emails regarding tasting appointments, wine orders, and general customer service issues
- Outreach to hotels, tour companies and wineries to attract business
- Local knowledge of Napa and Sonoma wineries, restaurants, history, etc. is helpful as you will act as a concierge from time to time for guests and wine club members.
- Other miscellaneous responsibilities
- Must be able to lift 50lbs
- Must be 21 or over
- Must be fluent in English, both oral and written
This is a part-time position with a schedule of Thur-Sun, 9:00-5:30. We offer a very competitive hourly rate that is DOE, as well as wine club sign-up bonuses.
Email resume to: email@example.com. Please no phone calls or stop-ins.
We are looking forward to meeting you!