Acting on own initiative, the Supply Replenishment Manager is responsible for cased goods agency replenishment forecasting, planning, inventory recommendations and winery partner coordination. This role will work cross-functionally with other team members in Sales, Strategy, Marketing, Sales Finance, Procurement, Logistics, Distribution, Customer Service, and external winery partner executives/owners. The scope of this role includes, but not limited to, agency cased goods replenishment both domestic and import stateside and controlled state inventory planning and audit.
- Provide forecast analysis and recommendation for replenishment of Agency import (Direct Import/Stateside) and domestic cased goods shipments utilizing depletion data, sales plan and statistical modelling.
- Based on demand analytics and supply chain inventory, utilize MRP, agency partner requests, and internal input to recommend replenishment orders to maintain planned days of supply inventory to support sales plan, promotions, new product introduction, seasonality trends, transit lead time, and safety stock.
- Fulfill the role of Delicato Liason to winery partner teams to support all terms of contract, supply chain and compliance product requirements or changes, quality issue resolution and winery production/inventory scheduling.
- Develop process and algorithms to integrate distributor inventory, depletions, winery inventory, sales/demand forecast into supply replenishment plan. Champion system and tool development with IS as required to support agency processes.
- Provide leadership to new agency/winery transition into Delicato supply chain planning.
- Integrate input from Strategy, Sales Finance, and Sales Leadership to recommend and transact contractual requirements for quarterly inventory purchases.
- Provide leadership to ensure alcohol changes, vintage transition and lifecycle are managed on behalf of Agency partner with NPD, Compliance, Procurement and Customer Service.
- Provide reporting to Sales and Marketing on vintage transitions based on winery partner inventory and depletion run-rate.
- Provide analysis and recommendation for sales order management, allocation or liquidation of inventory.
- Ensure winery production campaigns are coordinated and communication with Distributors and Customer service.
- Oversee accuracy of transfer pricing, providing direction for update, as required.
- Prepare adhoc reports and analysis to support recommendations and end to end supply chain inventory position.
- Work with Procurement and Global Logistics to ensure import replenishment orders & transfers are scheduled and tracked for continuity of supply and service.
- Recommends stock transfers as required.
- Recommend inventory requirements at winery partner 3PL or regional distribution center, working closely with Global Logistics Manager for optimized service and cost.
- Actively engage in Sales and Operating Planning (S&OP) cadence; adhering to Agency S&OP timelines for analysis & executive summary deliverables. Lead Agency/winery partner S&OP discussion and decisions.
- Monitors controlled state inventory for quality (freshness) and obsolescence. Recommend corrective action to appropriate sales representative.
- Utilizes Lean thinking and problem solving to drive the entire replenishment process
- Identify and address potential service level issues and impacts by performing root cause analysis and taking corrective action
- Determines root cause of replenishment forecast variances and service failures, communicates results; able to explain performance metrics and results on request
- Prepares and maintains relevant reports pertaining to replenishment planning process
- Responsible for monitoring and escalating cased goods replenishment issues
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Business, Finance, Supply Chain or equivalent experience.
- CPF or APICS certification preferred.
- 5+ years direct experience in demand planning, inventory planning, production planning; or combination of the following functions: supply chain, planning, sourcing and supply, and/or manufacturing.
- SAP ECC experience a plus.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Must have good communication skills, interpersonal skills and proven problem-solving ability.
- Must possess knowledge of supply chain activities.
- Must be self-motivated with strong analytical skills and high energy for business process improvements.
- Acts in a manner reflective of the Company culture of High Moral Standards, Innovation and Continuous Evolution, Trust in Team, Continuous Improvement, and Sustainable Relationships
- Communicates, interacts, and works effectively with others; receptive to feedback and coaching; voices concerns in a constructive manner
- Demonstrates commitment to safety first; communicates safety concerns; promotes a safe work environment based on established safety standards and training
- Follows all Company policies and procedures
Management retains the discretion to add to or change the duties of the position at any time.
Delicato Family Vineyards offers its employees a generous and comprehensive benefits package. The core health insurance components include medical, dental and vision, where Delicato covers nearly the entire cost for employees and a large percentage for dependents. Additional health benefits include life, disability and flexible spending accounts. Other benefits include 401(k) with generous company match, discretionary profit sharing, paid time off (PTO), paid holidays, wine & merchandise discounts, tuition reimbursement, gym discounts & many more.
Delicato Family Vineyards is an Equal Opportunity Employer.