Under close supervision, responsible for performing all glass lines’ or Bag-In-Box (BIB) lines’ tasks in an efficient, effective, and safe manner. Work rotation may include General Line Technician Bottling duties; glass dump station, casing station, and case stacking for the glass lines; and handpack and handstack stations for all the BIB lines. May perform interim/temporary line lead responsibilities appropriate to technical experience level and as part of overall skill development. In addition, miscellaneous sanitation or rework tasks for all the bottling lines.
- Diligently follows safety, GMP, and ISO procedures and policies to safeguard personal and team member’s safety, wine quality and company property
- Performs all duties as defined under General Line Technician Bottling at a proficient level
- Operates all bottling lines’ equipment for either glass or BiB lines.This would include, but is not limited to; fillers, corkers, conveyors, air machine, spinners, labelers, case sealers, cappers, case dumping equipment, carton former, case former, case sealer, tape machine, palletizer and stretch wrapper
- Promote teamwork within assigned teams
- Assists in training less experience employees as requested by Team Lead or Team Supervisor
- Maintain all guarding and in line sensors
- Follows the Delicato Operation Excellence (DOE) culture
- Assist Maintenance Mechanic, QC and Finished Wine Techs, with line set up and troubleshooting
- Uses downtime productively to clean-up or assist other team members
- Perform any other general tasks, commensurate with skill level as assigned by Team Lead or Team Supervisor
- Supports other departments, and may be reassigned to alternate departments based on business needs; Cellar, Warehouse, etc.
*Other duties may be assigned
Education and Experience
High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent experience and familiarity with production line principles is desirable.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Proper lifting technique, Safety principles and GMPs is a plus and must be able to work any shift.
High percentage of time spent on the production floor exposed to varying levels of equipment noise and temperature fluctuation based on the seasons
- Acts in a manner reflective of the Company culture of High Moral Standards, Innovation and Continuous Evolution, Trust in Team, Continuous Improvement, and Sustainable Relationships
- Communicates, interacts, and works effectively with others; receptive to feedback and coaching; voices concerns in a constructive manner
- Demonstrates commitment to safety first; communicates safety concerns; promotes a safe work environment based on established safety standards and training
- Follows all Company policies and procedures
Management retains the discretion to add to or change the duties of the position at any time. #zr
Delicato Family Vineyards offers its employees a generous and comprehensive benefits package. The core health insurance components include medical, dental and vision, where Delicato covers nearly the entire cost for employees and a large percentage for dependents. Additional health benefits include life, disability and flexible spending accounts. Other benefits include 401(k) with generous company match, discretionary profit sharing, paid time off (PTO), paid holidays, wine & merchandise discounts, tuition reimbursement, gym discounts & many more.
Delicato Family Vineyards is an Equal Opportunity Employer.