The best candidate for this position is someone who LOVES organizing and detail management. They are also caring and enjoy helping people, in particular our members to get the most out of their CANVAS membership.
Work schedule is flexible as mutually agreed upon.
Capabilities that suit this job are
- Ability to multitask
- Take on “ownership” of their responsibility areas
- Happy, optimistic attitude
- Comfortable working as a team
- Comfortable summarizing daily objectives and accomplishments
- Writing skills
- Dependable and pride in follow-through
Responsibilities include (although not limited to) the following:
- Managing Registration for events
- Running on-site check-in of our 1 – 2 events/quarter, (evenings 5:00 – 8:30pm)
- Managing confirmations and event follow up with hosts and other contributors
- Organize the office (and keep it that way)
- Maintain Google Docs
- Work with members on questions and requests
- Confirm Director’s appointments
- And other administrative duties
Other beneficial skills:
- Create invitations in Constant Contact
Pay will be commensurate with experience.