The Master Data Coordinator is responsible for all material creation in addition to all bill of materials (BOM). This position will develop and maintain all necessary documentation relevant to position and procedural accountability. This position is also responsible for working with the appropriate functional areas to collect the correct Master Data information to drive data accuracy while improving system efficiency and effectiveness.
- Directly Responsible for all FGI creation, including SAP set up, master data guidance, data integrity and accuracy
- Responsible for all Master Data and BOM creation in support of New Product Development programs
- In coordination with Sourcing and New Product Development, owns Material Master and BOM updating and maintenance in regards to new product launches, product changes, product refreshes, and ongoing roll-overs
- Facilitates changes for any new materials related to vintage crossover
- Monitors pallet patterns, label heights, and shipping codes for accuracy on the Item Master; such as OCC, ITF, SCC
- Cross functional collaboration and process development with Information Solutions in developing master data management processes in the effort to continuously improve our master data
- Holds all planning responsibility associated with the new Finished Goods Item SAP set-up within the New Product Development Product specification process
- Develops and audits all SAP master data weekly check processes for the planning team
- Enters and maintains relevant production order work instructions and descriptions
- Responsible for creating and maintaining Line 5 production orders and coordinates with New Product Development on all other special project requests.
- Serves as primary contact for all BOM and Material Master changes within the supply chain planning department; responsible for communicating, tracking, and implementing all Master Data changes.
- Interfaces with other functional areas such as purchasing, warehouse, production control, compliance, and other departments in order to develop and initiate BOM in the SAP system
- Performs back-up coverage responsibilities associated with master data management
- Maintains critical SAP master data elements as defined by the master data management processes
- Participates in all key team cadence activities
- Maintains necessary files and documentation to perform and transition Master Data management responsibilities
- Participate in team LEAN activities *Other duties may be assigned
Education and Experience
- College degree preferred. High school diploma required.
- Minimum of 2 years related experience. 3+ years of direct or related experience in supply chain systems and master data management
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Must be detail oriented with strong verbal and written communication skills. Must be able to problem solve
- Must possess strong analytical skills. Requires knowledge of SAP/EEC, MRP, MS Word, MS Excel
- General office and distribution environment
- Operates keyboard & mouse.
- Required to talk & listen.
- May be required to drive automotive equipment.
- Acts in a manner reflective of the Company culture of High Moral Standards, Innovation and Continuous Evolution, Trust in Team, Continuous Improvement, and Sustainable Relationships
- Communicates, interacts, and works effectively with others; receptive to feedback and coaching; voices concerns in a constructive manner
- Demonstrates commitment to safety first; communicates safety concerns; promotes a safe work environment based on established safety standards and training
- Follows all Company policies and procedures
Management retains the discretion to add to or change the duties of the position at any time.
Delicato Family Vineyards offers its employees a generous and comprehensive benefits package. The core health insurance components include medical, dental and vision, where Delicato covers nearly the entire cost for employees and a large percentage for dependents. Additional health benefits include life, disability and flexible spending accounts. Other benefits include 401(k) with generous company match, discretionary profit sharing, paid time off (PTO), paid holidays, wine & merchandise discounts, tuition reimbursement, gym discounts & many more.
Delicato Family Vineyards is an Equal Opportunity Employer.