As Inventory Analyst, you are responsible for devising and executing effective strategies for finished goods and materials inventory to maximize inventory turns, service levels, and customer satisfaction. Your role will be to support Customer Service, Production Planning, Sales and Marketing, and Operations while reviewing accuracy of storage locations, case and raw material inventories. Your responsibilities will include communication and collaboration with Compliance, Quality Control, Distribution, Material Operations, Bottling Operations, Winemaking, Customer Service, Sourcing & Supply, Finance, Accounting, and Supply Chain Planning.
- Review, manage, and maintain cased goods inventory levels to optimize inventory turns and maintain customer service levels to meet targeted fill rate
- Support overall company inventory strategy to include maintaining segmentation settings, product life cycle oversight and metrics illustrating overall health of the strategy
- Monthly evaluation of at risk, slow moving, idle and discontinued inventories; investigating opportunities; providing recommendation in coordination with Planning, Sourcing & Supply and Materials Operations.
- Analyze finished & raw material performance to determine inventory liability. Provide reporting for all inventory risks to support S&OP cycle. Oversight of inventory proposals to support S&OP cycle.
- Create SKU segmentation analysis reports identifying what varietals & brands make up total percentage of overall product velocity. Manage segmentation settings within SAP/ERP
- Conducts and provides analysis of key performance indicators (KPIs) to include days of supply (DoS), inventory turns, ATP, aging, stranded, excess and unfinished levels.
- Maintain ISO Procedures for Inventory Analysis and adhere to ISO policy for inventory control.
- Provides assistance in establishing performance objectives.
- Must be able to clearly and concisely present analytical data and propose solutions in an organized manner to groups.
- Assists with project implementation and special projects as assigned
- Performs planning team support activities as assigned
*Other duties may be assigned
Education and Experience
- B.A./B.S in business or supply chain related field required
- 3 - 5 years’ experience working as an Analyst (Supply Chain analyst, Inventory Analyst, etc.) or comparable combination of work experience and education
- Experience working within SAP ERP systems
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Requires excellent communication, negotiation, organizational skills and problem-solving ability
- Experience involving customer contact, problem resolution, and related product knowledge
- Must be able to plan, communicate, and organize multiple priorities
- Excellent knowledge of financial and managerial reporting
- Strong inter-personal skills, must work well with senior and mid-level management
- Aptitude for software programs and computer systems, especially related to data management including familiarity working with large financial ERP Systems (SAP, JDE, etc.) and automated planning tools (Hyperion, BPC, Cognos, etc.)
- Solid analytical and computer skills are required; strength in Microsoft Office Suite, multi-dimensional tables, with ability to report, analyze and graph multi-dimensional data and data reporting analysis
- Familiarity with the three-tier alcohol distribution network environment
Certificates and Licenses
General office and distribution environment
Drives automotive equipment
- Acts in a manner reflective of the Company culture of High Moral Standards, Innovation and Continuous Evolution, Trust in Team, Continuous Improvement, and Sustainable Relationships
- Communicates, interacts, and works effectively with others; receptive to feedback and coaching; voices concerns in a constructive manner
- Demonstrates commitment to safety first; communicates safety concerns; promotes a safe work environment based on established safety standards and training
- Follows all Company policies and procedures
Management retains the discretion to add to or change the duties of the position at any time.
Delicato Family Vineyards offers its employees a generous and comprehensive benefits package. The core health insurance components include medical, dental and vision, where Delicato covers nearly the entire cost for employees and a large percentage for dependents. Additional health benefits include life, disability and flexible spending accounts. Other benefits include 401(k) with generous company match, discretionary profit sharing, paid time off (PTO), paid holidays, wine & merchandise discounts, tuition reimbursement, gym discounts & many more.
Delicato Family Vineyards is an Equal Opportunity Employer.