This is an open application for anyone interested in working in our Winery Operations positions. These roles include (but are not limited to): General/Skilled Line Technician, General/Skilled Cellar Technician, General/Skilled Winery Technician.
If a hiring manager is interested in considering you for a role, you will be notified via email and asked to apply for that position. Please make sure to use an email address that is current and to save your password for future use. Detailed Job descriptions will be available when you apply for the specific position.
- Diligently follows safety, GMP, and ISO procedures and policies to safeguard personal and team member’s safety, wine quality and company property
- Performs product rework (bottles, cases, etc.) to company specifications
- Performs duties in other areas of the production line as requested by the Team Lead or Team Supervisor
- Adheres to all quality control specifications
- Follows the Delicato Operation Excellence (DOE) culture
- Uses downtime productively to clean-up or assist other team members
- Performs other general tasks commensurate with skill level, as assigned by the Team Lead or Team Supervisor
- Supports other departments, Cellar, Warehouse, and may be reassigned to alternate departments based on business needs; Cellar, Warehouse, etc.
Education and Experience
High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent experience and familiarity with production or labor roles and principles is desired
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Proper lifting technique and Safety principles are a plus and must be able to work any shift.
Production floors, Outdoors in the elements, or office spaces are possible
- Acts in a manner reflective of the Company culture of High Moral Standards, Innovation and Continuous Evolution, Trust in Team, Continuous Improvement, and Sustainable Relationships
- Communicates, interacts, and works effectively with others; receptive to feedback and coaching; voices concerns in a constructive manner
- Demonstrates commitment to safety first; communicates safety concerns; promotes a safe work environment based on established safety standards and training
- Follows all Company policies and procedures
Delicato Family Vineyards offers its employees a generous and comprehensive benefits package. The core health insurance components include medical, dental and vision, where Delicato covers nearly the entire cost for employees and a large percentage for dependents. Additional health benefits include life, disability and flexible spending accounts. Other benefits include 401(k) with generous company match, discretionary profit sharing, paid time off (PTO), paid holidays, wine & merchandise discounts, tuition reimbursement, gym discounts & many more.
Delicato Family Vineyards is an Equal Opportunity Employer.