At Bespoke Collection, we aim to inspire! Through our curated selection of boutique wines, one-of-a-kind objets d’art, and unique lifestyle experiences, we strive to exceed expectations of members, clients, and partners. Our team is vital to our success, and we believe in challenging our people to encourage growth. Our cultural focus is to hire those that are passionate, eager to provide and seek honest feedback, and are self-aware in their interactions. Working here you’ll find yourself among a dynamic team, in an environment filled with professional challenges and opportunities.
We are readily seeking new talent, and welcome you to join our flock!
Position: Direct Sales Coordinator
Position Status: Part Time, Hourly + Bonus Program
Reports to: Sales Operations Director
Location: Napa, CA
GENERAL SUMMARY OF POSITION:
Bespoke Collection is looking to add a Direct Sales Coordinator to our wine team.
The successful candidate will work directly with the sales team to help build new business client leads, respond to client inquiries and requests, maintain successful client relationships, and assist with sales opportunity execution and follow up. For success in this position, the ideal candidate must possess a great work ethic, attention to detail, good sense of humor, enthusiasm for wine, and the desire to inspire! This position offers an incredible opportunity to get your foot in the door with one of the most forward thinking companies in the Valley.
- Always provide the highest quality service to customers and co-workers.
- Respond to incoming requests in a timely and professional manner.
- Enter new clients and leads into company CRM system.
- Research new business prospects and help build and execute campaign for corporate business development.
- Follow up on sales leads from internal and external sources. – Contribute to sales strategies and staff motivation. – Assist in closing daily and membership sales.
- Complete any additional tasks as assigned by the Membership & Client Services Leader or Sales Operations Director.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Exemplary interpersonal communication skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to multi-task and prioritize numerous projects at one time.
- Computer proficiency: POS software experience, web based software – including Salesforce.com.
- College student or recent graduate with 3.0 GPA or above.
- Valid CA Driver’s license.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.