At Bespoke Collection, we aim to inspire! Through our curated selection of boutique wines, one-of-a-kind objets d’art, and unique lifestyle experiences, we strive to exceed expectations of members, clients, and partners. Our team is vital to our success, and we believe in challenging our people to encourage growth. Our cultural focus is to hire those that are passionate, eager to provide and seek honest feedback, and are self-aware in their interactions. Working here you’ll find yourself among a dynamic team, in an environment filled with professional challenges and opportunities.
We are readily seeking new talent, and welcome you to join our flock!
Position Title: Client Services Leader
Position Status: Part time, Hourly + Commission
Reports to: Sales Operations Director
Job Location: Napa, CA
GENERAL SUMMARY OF POSITION:
The Client Services Leader’s goal is to foster new and existing sales and membership enrollments through individualized outreach via email, phone, social networking and in-person events with Bespoke Collection\’s private client team. The successful candidate will be a proven sales professional who is passionate about innovation, persistent in generating sales and developing relationships, and focused on revenue goals. This is a highly independent role, with potential to work remotely and set your own working hours.
- Conduct daily email and phone outreach to new or existing clients based on client purchase patterns. Seek to promote repurchase or intro to new products, and advise of membership opportunities and company’s loyalty program
- Follow up on sales leads from internal/external sources. Have templated email/phone text that can be adjusted to the specific opportunity
- Foster relationships with corporate clients for gifting potential at holiday season and throughout the calendar year. · Actively prospect leads to generate new corporate wine clients, and manage outreach and sales development.
- Proactively respond to all general email inquiries.
- Strong desire to provide superior customer service and cultivate client relationships
- Clear capability to consistently close daily sales via inside and outside sales scenarios, meeting sales goals
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management systems, specifically Salesforce.com
- Strong attention to sales and administrative detail
- Self-motivated with the ability to multi-task numerous projects at one time
- Exemplary interpersonal communication skills
- Team player with enthusiastic outlook and creative mind